Please watch this short video about joining Zoom, or follow the instructions below.
How to use Zoom for the first time
Zoom is a website or application that enables you to connect with me over the internet.
What do I need?
- You will need a device that is connected to the internet
- The device can be a smartphone, tablet, or computer
- You will need the Zoom app. You can either download the app before you start your first session or you will be prompted to download the app a little further on in the steps
- Search for Zoom in your store and a few options will come up. You need to select the Zoom cloud meetings option
- Download the app and complete any prompts that your store asks. You should now have the Zoom app on your device
What happens now?
- I will send you a link in an email. This link will give you access to the session. The link will look something like this: https://zoom.us/j/99473238003?pwd=c0xCMWVtQkxOU2FOaEJBaVhpQXQwQ
- I will also send you a Meeting ID and Password which will look like this:
Meeting ID: 994 7323 8113
- A few minutes before the meeting is due to start, click on the link
- The next screen will show an option to Join a Meeting — click it
- You may then be asked to type in the Meeting ID and then the Password
- On the next screen, click on Join with video
- Then click on Join with audio
- You should now have gained access to your session